Diary Confessions - 2

Diary Confessions - 2


That photograph reminds me of my youth of my good old days I spent with you. Those memories still brings smile on my face. I remember how you used to forget all your day's tensions after seeing me smiling. But your ambitions took you away from me. Away in your world surrounded by materialistic pleasures,filled only with money. I waited for you whole life and still waits for you with a smile on my face so that if ever you come to me in tension you forget them all to see me smiling. My eyes still search for you.

Day 1 : Write Tribe Festival of Words - 2 Prompt : Memory/Memories

I am taking part in the Write Tribe Festivals of Words 8th - 14th December 2013 

Comments

  1. Beautiful take on the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take, but a little sad that she still searches for him. Heartwarming that she waits. I hope he appreciates her devotion. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if their love was true then he too longs for her

      Delete
  3. Awww! That was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of truth in there. We often forget that people matter more than things. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People who remind us of our youth and childhood..... so many and often so rare to find again...

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they get together even if its for a short while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment