Diary Confessions - 2

Sunday, December 08, 2013 11 Comments A+ a-

Diary Confessions - 2


That photograph reminds me of my youth of my good old days I spent with you. Those memories still brings smile on my face. I remember how you used to forget all your day's tensions after seeing me smiling. But your ambitions took you away from me. Away in your world surrounded by materialistic pleasures,filled only with money. I waited for you whole life and still waits for you with a smile on my face so that if ever you come to me in tension you forget them all to see me smiling. My eyes still search for you.

Day 1 : Write Tribe Festival of Words - 2 Prompt : Memory/Memories

I am taking part in the Write Tribe Festivals of Words 8th - 14th December 2013 

11 comments

Write comments
iwrotethose
AUTHOR
December 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM delete

Beautiful take on the prompt

Reply
avatar
Kathy
AUTHOR
December 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM delete

Lovely take, but a little sad that she still searches for him. Heartwarming that she waits. I hope he appreciates her devotion. ♥

Reply
avatar
Suzy
AUTHOR
December 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM delete

A lot of truth in there. We often forget that people matter more than things. Very nice.

Reply
avatar
cifar shayar
AUTHOR
December 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM delete

I think if their love was true then he too longs for her

Reply
avatar
cifar shayar
AUTHOR
December 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM delete

It's a dark truth we often forget people

Reply
avatar
Richa Singh
AUTHOR
December 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM delete

People who remind us of our youth and childhood..... so many and often so rare to find again...

Richa

Reply
avatar
Mysoul
AUTHOR
December 14, 2013 at 3:00 AM delete

I hope they get together even if its for a short while.

Reply
avatar