Gang Of Four (Part - 8)

Gang of Four (Part - 8)

Read Previous parts here .



After three days they met in a coffee shop,they talked on phone several times after Anjali's wedding but joy of seeing each other in love is inexplicable. They just sat in silence for few minutes looking in each other's eyes holding their hands. Arjun spoke to break that silence," I haven't told about you to my friends yet.Perhaps they have started doubting my behavior" ," Hmm! we have to work quickly on our mission to change their mind from I love that stubble to I hate that unclean stubble."

" Yes I have something to say on this topic,this is very much possible." " How Arjun?" Arjun explained her that he felt each of them had desires to flaunt a clean shaven look like other boys of their age but none of them wanted to admit it openly." Have you met that girl Rajeev used to love?" " No not yet." She took number of that girl from Arjun and talked to her. " She is ready to meet us tomorrow ,we can then tell her the situation." " I think that will be fine."

"One thing more Surbhi! I think Ejaz wants to be a singer but curbs his desire because all of us wants to do MBA."" Then let's make him a singer." She told him about auditions of a singing competition running in city ,she said that her father knew the organisers and she could arrange direct entry for Ejaz. " Think something for Raghav  Surbhi ,he is the one who is the most rigid about his beard and mustache."

Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

I am accepting Sarav's tag.
I would like to tag Anitaexplorer , Sarav and Umamaheshwari Anandane in this post

Comments

  1. Good luck for the auditions!! Thanks for the tag. I have accepted your tag and tagged you here

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cifar, Nice story. Idea is good :)
    Thanks for tagging me! :) I'll accept your Tag shortly. Just have some pending Tags to clear. But, will surely accept your's. Please do respond to mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cool, as usual:)
    I have tagged you for the PAUS activity.
    Pl do check out my post- http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/12/abcd-of-paus.html
    Will be wonderful if you respond to my tag with your Post.
    Hope you accept. Do let me know in the Comments Section of my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cifar, Thanks for accepting my Tag. But, possible for you to write a Post by tonight? Last date for claiming points... I'm trying to complete all my tags...

      Delete
  4. Cifar, My response to your tag:
    http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-pausitive-sketch.html
    Do register it in the Contest-Page!
    Do share your link too in my Blog too once you respond to my Tag :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment