Gang Of Four (Part - 9)

Gang of Four (Part - 9)

Read previous parts here


Surbhi called the organizers of that singing competition to call Ejaz for audition and to tell him that they required their contestant to be clean shave. " That's interesting Surbhi," Arjun laughed." This condition will confuse him,he is getting a chance of a lifetime on a condition difficult for him. We have to see now how he resort to I hate that unclean stubble for this competition." He then bid adieu to Surbhi because his absence from his gang would increase their doubts.

When he reached the gang they were already discussing about that phone call received by Ejaz. He was thinking that someone had played a prank on him and he was sure that it was Arjun as he was not there. " Come Mr. prankster." " Me prankster! what are you talking about Ejaz." He told him about that phone call for competition auditions." I haven't made that call,if you have doubt call them, moreover you are getting a chance to showcase your talent."

" I think you are right." Ejaz searched the Internet for that competition," Yaar this is real competition,but I never called them." " Take care of the fruit my friend don't count the seeds." Arjun encouraged him, others also supported. After calling the organizers they were sure that it was not a fake call. Ejaz was ready to go to auditions,it was his turn to remove those facial hairs first time." Why not we all get a shave?" Arjun's idea was declined by all.

Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

I am accepting tag from Sarav.And I would like to tag Simran Kaur and Sarav in this post.

Comments

  1. Again declined by all.. Good chance to get rid of the facial hair and shine like a diamond. Thanks for accepting the tag and tagging me back. I will accept tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I will try to accept your tag again.

      Delete
  2. Btw, I have tagged you here. Accept if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cifar, I have accepted you tag and tagged you back here :) Hope you will accept :) Let me know, if I have any pending tags from you :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting take , Cifar
    I've accepted your tag and also tagged you back..
    http://myfriendshipsimran.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-meet-2.html#.UsGGgNIW3fI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment