Conversation - 3

7
5:48 PM

Conversation - 3 ( Love For Chair )




Opposition  : Kill him otherwise we will loose center also.

Secretory   : But he is doing good for the common man, let him do the mistake,we can catch that chance.

Opposition : We can't wait for his mistakes elections are near. I can't tolerate anyone coming in between my Love for chair at this crucial time of our democracy,you do what I  have said.

Secretory  : Sir! I think you forget that I am also a common man,that's my resignation,police is coming.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

About the author

I am a poet,writer and a blogger who blogs about almost everything many times raising social problems while trying to find their solutions.

7 comments:

  1. Lacks coherence and details... though the idea of using 'love' for power is quite compelling.

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps due to sentence limit but I will try to be better next time,thank you

      Delete
  2. Great, 'hatke' take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Secretory : May his tribe increase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compact yet well delivered the purpose.

    ReplyDelete