Skip to main content

Love You Zindagi

Indian Bloggers

Love You Zindagi



Dear Zindagi,

It has been a long time we two are together but it’s never come to me to thank you for everything you did for me. Today I have got this opportunity to frankly talk to you and express my love and gratitude. Right from the beginning you challenged me continuously, even when I was unaware of what is happening around me I knew about the financial difficulties in the family due to restricted spending. I blamed you hardships faced by my family but I now know such are your ways to prepare us for the better days. As a family this period connected us strongly to each other inseparable in the toughest of times when nobody supported us.

I also want to share with you a secret that it is you who made me the poet/writer. I am an introvert who developed this way to express myself in poems and stories.

Cheden Hain Dil Ke Taar Tere Hi Sang Akele Mein,
Bas Tu Hi Bana Hai Sachcha Yaar Is Duniya Ke Mele Main.

I considered it the biggest gift from you. It helped me to overcome the loneliness, betrayal in friendship, the shock of the accident which almost took me near the death, losing father at the time when we are becoming stronger financially, there are numerous occasions including the frustration on the system and the society which I wrote in my poem. Perhaps I would be lost in the depression if you haven’t gifted words to me in my childhood. The power of imagination and the world of magical words changed my life at every step to an extent that I became the published author of two anthology along with the praises I receives from my blogs.

You know what you are hard at times and crushed emotions, endurance and all capabilities. Once with you I have faced a time where my self respect was shattered. I felt I am useless. Dear Zindagi your loving and caring side disappears at such crucial instances for which I hated you and will hate you in the future also. Sorry for being harsh but today I want no curtains between we two so saying what emotions I experienced. On second thought about tough times I have realized that you played a different role of a motivator during my struggles like a sports coach who when you falls kicks you to stand up and run again. You made me understand the laws of nature to repair recreate and recycle.

Giro Utho Chahe Phir Gir Jao,
Tham Ke Mera Aanchal Sada Muskurao.

As I said earlier I am an introvert who feels difficulty in expressing my emotions personally (I can express them in my poems and stories.) I just want to say ‘Love You Zindagi’ for building me stronger emotionally and for letting me enjoy this world fully. I know you cares about me but I didn’t care that much about you, so today I am giving it in written that I would love and care for you attentively in the coming time. You will never be disappointed with me again. Whatever be the conditions I will cherish you, thank you always. Bear me, be with me, Love You Zindagi.


Tune Manga, Tune Choda, Giraya Aur Sambhala Hai,
Pakadkar Haath Mera Har Kadam Chalna Sikhaya Hai.

Always Yours

Cifar 

“I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda”.

Below is the teaser of the film. 

Comments

  1. Rightly said sachha dost Zindagi hi hai...galat sahi hame apnati hai aur bohot kuch sikhati hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your line "repair recreate and recycle"... Now, its time only to achieve good things in life. God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your note to life... beautiful expressions :) Kudos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter Bread

Bitter Bread
Bread,doubleroti,pao,bun or we call it with any other name; it is the part of our breakfast which completes our daily routine. This ready to eat item is popular with egg and butter but the recent study by Centre For Science and Environment (CSE) have turned this must breakfast eatable bitter. 
CSE conducted test on various samples collected from different part of the capital belonging to different brands. They found 84% samples test positive for potassium bromate and potassium iodate after tests on 38 varieties which include Britannia,Harvest Gold,KFC, McDonalds, Domino's Pizza and Subway. These revelations are shocking and disturbing as all of us have eaten from one of these brands. It should also be noted that these two substances which are used to soften breads and enhance their color and texture namely potassium bromate and potassium iodate are banned in many countries of the world after a study conducted in the 90's. These substances however are not harmful a…

Amritsar & Wagah Border Trip

Amritsar & Wagah Border Trip


Amritsar is the city of Golden Temple the sacred pilgrimage for Sikhs. The area around is recently developed beautifully to promote tourism by renovating it with related themes and including some modern day structures which compliment the place nicely. Historical Jalianwala Bagh where Britishers fired mercilessly on innocent Indians also lies in that area and it now has a monument as a remembrance to those who killed in that massacre. Another important thing in the area is Partition Museum build inside Town Hall which encloses memories of partition with having things donated by people effected by the tragedy along with the historical accounts of that time. But photography is not allowed inside the museum. 






I also visited Ranjit Singh Panorama Museum which housed weapons of Ranjit Singh army and has some depictions of Raja Ranjit Singh's life through painting and models. There is also Gobindgarh Fort which you must visit for the 7D film on life of R…

My Brother,My Role Model

My Brother,My Role Model

In the course of life it is not the one man or one moment which inspires to be better and the best but anyone you come across in your life teaches you something valuable. These lessons we learn from them improves our lives and make us better making these men our role model whom we tries to imitate.

When I was a child my families financial condition was not very good. My father suffered a huge loss in his business. One or the other borrower queues daily at our door for their money while we didn't have enough money to afford even food. My father was shattered, it was at that time my mother and brother stood for him. My brother leaved his study and started learning some work. He learned machine embroidery work in only four months for which others took a year or so to learn and then he started his own work with some financial support from my parents who at that time opened a grocery shop.

I was very young at that time but I still remembered that my brother ha…