Immortal Love

Immortal Love



"It was love at first sight. I never thought that I will become crazy like that for someone. For days I thought what was happening is real or a mirage,how can someone be so beautiful. She moved so smoothly,her impact was permanent and straight in to your heart. I am sure today will be the D day the day she will touch me and I will get a chance to feel her. All these days I saw her interacting with others without even looking at me but my heart  was feeling her from her fragrance. Her curvy body,her swan like neck,her deer like movement,I don't have words to explain her beauty. I have calculated and now I think the wait is over she is coming to me in 10,9,8,7..." Adil tear the last page to note something then rolled the paper and threw it into the dustbin. His meeting with his love the ball pen remain incomplete. But he was satisfied for the fact that incomplete love stories become immortal. " One day all lovers will swear by the name of paper & pen when in love."

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

  1. Change the perspective, name suggests.. nice read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful thing to read :) Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wow post ! Your comparing a pen with a women is really creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment