Lucky 6 Game
|image source: Indiblogger.in|
Lucky 6 by Fat Cat is the newly launched lottery game played on mobile phones. It can be played on both Android and IOS system although it is not yet available either on Apple App Store or Android Play Store but down-loadable from Fat Cat's site for both the versions. It is a mobile game in which you have to register yourself with a valid email id , upon activation of account user creates ticket (maximum 3 per account ) by selecting six companies from a list of pre-selected brands. To win the jackpot of Rs 25 lakh the brands you select need to match the six best performing brands i.e brands having highest stock price on the game day and that Rank is determined by the stock exchange on which the stock trades. Selected teams should be among top six ranks for a player to win.
- Associating a game with price money is totally a unique idea. You play and you win. Wow!
- Keeps you interested in the ranks of your company.
- A win - win situation by sharing it with your friends which increases your chances of winning and give them a chance to try their luck and win.
- Sharing makes it a competition between friends which grows with each sharing.
- It took a lot of time in activation of this game, half of my interest for it lost their.
- It is not a kind of game which keep you hooked in order to reveal more levels or to achieve a target.
- Their is no surety of winning, it all based on your luck.
- From a common men's point of view to whom many of these companies are unknown it is useless to guess which company will gain or which will lose.
- Those investing in share market could find it interesting but what about others?
- This game is on mobile platform and that to launched for Indians but to check your account you need to be online all the time which I think is a draw back for this game and will keep away many to try it.
- Probability of finding Lucky 6 is very low.
This post is written for Lucky 6 contest by Fat Cat in association with Indiblogger.
Post a Comment