Van Huesen : My Fit Is The Right Fit

Van Huesen : My Fit Is The Right Fit




All of us dreams about a perfect toned body shape but we hardly gets it due to our routines. We even forgets about our body shape until the day we need to find new clothes, it was then we realize how much shapeless is our body and in order to avoid the situations of trying clothes which not fits us we usually drop the idea to buy them or ended with non-fitting garments which are either too loose or too tight for us.



The same thing happens to me also owing to my body shape. I am in a business which requires very less physical labor as a result my belly protruded making me vulnerable to unfit garments. Although now I am trying hard to get back in shape but shopping for clothes is a tough task until the time this fat pouch on my stomach would vanish. All garment manufacturing brands make standard sizes for shirts as S,M,L,XL or in numbers like 38,40,42,44 and in pants as 32,34,36 ,etc without caring and catering for the needs of those who falls in between these sizes or for those who have different body sizes (usually refers to the size of chest) but having different body type. They have standard patterns set for lifeless mannequins which mostly not suits the body types of real people specially among Indians. I never found that perfect fit due to that reason since my body size is 40 but that size is tight on my stomach due to my belly fat this kept me away from the ready made garments many times.




Van Huesen has launched the solution of this problem in the form of My Fit. My fit is an innovative solution that helps to find correct size for your body type. It offers clothing for 6 different body types in 9 sizes for shirts and 5 body types in 18 sizes for trousers in different colors and fabrics with choices in collars types, cuff types, sleeve length, pleats, etc. so that you don't need to compromise with your fitting and style. The range of sizes and body types are enough to tell you to where to buy your right size next time you need clothes. You can visit the Van Huesen my fit site here and experience this revolution in clothing.


Like me you can also order online and try your fit at the convenience of your home when it gets delivered in 10 to 14 days or you can go to your nearest Van Huesen My Fit store to try it personally before buying and I am sure that you are going to like this concept. The list of stores can be searched at http://vanheusenindia.com/store-locator .



Looking at the fit,colors and style I can say that Van Huesen My Fit is the Right fit for every body type whether it is tall,healthy, plus size, slim or athletic. It is not a customization or made to measure solution but not less than it in providing you all options for a better fit.  

Comments

  1. Great post... :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment